Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Back Again [anyone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate Adams

PostSubject: Back Again [anyone]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Nathan really hated it but this time he couldn't refuse his manager, Rico. He had literally dragged Nate out of his apartment and dropped at clinic.
Nathan knew, but still couldn't help it, his bank account was stable and he could afford the pills, only it was something he couldn't resist.

He didn't like rehab. But it was inevitable if one had started successful career and had manager who really cared. And at some point he has to stop taking pills without reason.

Still throwing daggers at Rico, Nate sat patiently by the wall, waiting for someone, doctor, to come and tell him what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 am

Dan had been in rehab for a little over four months done. Today, was like another day; a long painful day, without a drug of choice. Dan was one that did not like his new sober, clean life. He hated it really. Life was crappy in here, and he wanted out so bad.

Dan really did not have many friends in here, because he was into his poetry, and not being friends with others, that had no taste in good writing. Teddy was the only one that Dan really spoke too. Dan really did not think there was anyone would be interesting in here. Maybe he would meet someone that was interesting today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nate Adams

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Finally, bored out of his mind and still angry at his manager, Nate decided to sneak off.
He was an artist, and talented one. He cherished it and without his pills and booze he feared to loose his muse.
Luckily Rico hadn't managed to find all his stash so he slipped into an empty storage room, if not broom closet, and pulled out pack of Vicodine, his latest taste. He needed to dull the throbbing ache in his hand he had managed to cut not-so-accidentally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 am

Dan was going crazy himself. It seemed that no one was happy, in this place, but why would not one be happy? It was a place that made one crazy. Not normal crazy either, the kind that made you mad with angry. Rubber room crazy really. Dan was close to the rubber room right now, but Teddy was holding him up, by coming by a few times a day, just to check on him. He really like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nate Adams

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 am

Nate soon decided that staying in the dark room was not so good idea. It almost made him feel like there were some creatures.
So the young man wandered outside, still in his sneaky manner, and took a look around.
A regular, bland rehab centre he's been admitted on and off. Nothing to shine about.

After moments he felt like a tune was forming in his mind and he could see a sketch ideas flowing.
Luckily there was always a notebook in his pocket and a pencil.
Nathan wandered into restroom and hid into one of the stalls, locking himself in, and started sketching on the paper, also jotting down some notes on the tune in his head.

Last edited by Nate Adams on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 am

Dan was in the bathroom, when the man walked in. He looked back and raised a brow. He had never seen him before, so this was all new to him. He wondered what was going on, what he was addicted too. Shaking his head, Dan started washing his hands and looked at himself in the mirror. Dan really did not look good at all. So pale and tired looking. He needed some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nate Adams

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

After a moment Nate grew tired of his sudden inspiration flow and walked out from his hiding spot. Only then he noticed another man in the room.
He looked equally tired as Nate felt.

"Tough day, huh?" he asked casually, splashing some water on his face.
Nate felt guilty for being back again. He'd been so tired from rehab and not really wanted to quit. But Rico only wanted him healthy and clear of unnecessary meds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:10 am

Dan let the cold water run over his hands. It felt so good, the chill felt amazing on his hot skin. His skin was burning from the lack of his drug of choice. The need of that drug was about to kill him, and he wanted to die almost.
When the man walked out of the stall, Dan looked over at him, “yeah man, been a tough long day. I hate this place. I just want out man.” He said looking at his hands and turned off the water and then grabbed a few paper towels to dry his hands on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nate Adams

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am

Nate nodded. "Tell me 'bout it. I just returned and already plan how to get out." he said, enjoying the cool water. It felt good against his skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again [anyone]   

Back to top Go down

Back Again [anyone]
Page 1 of 1