Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

One day at a time (Neal)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:47 pm

"Guess so. He never was one to be with us. I'm glad he left." Neal admitted. He hated his past and most of his early life. Although his current life had quite spiraled down since he was on his own and on run.

"Well, she was better than dad. She taught me a lot but then it started to change and she withdrew from me. I mostly kept to myself." Neal told. He missed his mom and always kept the memory of her good days alive. "How was your mom?" he asked curiously. Maybe at least one of their parents has been good.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 am

She sighed and nodded her head a little, "I real man, would never be like that, with his kids. They are suppose to care of their kids, and not be a low-life and run away." She said nodding her head and folded her arms.

She looked at Neal and smiled big. "She was the best. Like an angel. She was always there for me, and never was sad, or angry. Even when she found out she had cancer. She came home to tell me, and that night she took me to the best restaurant, that night; she took me places that we never would have went, if she didn't have cancer. Even her last couple days, she did not cry, or anything. She was happy, and talking like crazy." She said with tears, welling in her blue eyes. She missed her mother so much.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Neal sighed. "Yeah. They should. But not always it happens." he said. Being alone for years, keeping to himself and trusting only to himself had made Neal to appear cold and heartless to most. He had mastered many faces for many people and situations. But this one definately went beyond it.
He finally had something to hold on to. So there was at least this one truly good thing his father had left behind.

He smiled somewhat sadly. "You were really lucky. You had at least one parent truly with you. And she made you happy." Neal stated. He wasn't that lucky and that had left some hypothetical skeletons in his proverbial closet. Not even FBI had yet sniffed that part of the great Neal Caffrey.
But for how long he didn't know.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 am

She nodded slightly and sighed deeply, running her hand over her softly lightly tanned face. Selena looked into her brother’s blue eyes, that matched hers, “Mama always told me, that I was lucky to get James eyes and hair. Don’t get me wrong, I love that I got something from him, but my mom was so beautiful. She had this full head of red hair, and big brown eyes. She was so beautiful. Even after she lost all of her hair, she was beautiful.” She said with a smile on her face, that was one of an angel.

“She made me happy all the time. Even the night she passed away. She was not feeling well, so we stayed home and just watched movies and pigged out all night long. Finally about, four in morning, and I went to bed. About an hour later I woke up, with a weird feeling, so I went out to check on everything, and nothing seemed wrong, so I went to check on my mom, and she was blueish. I wanted to call for help, but she begged me to stay.” She said not sure, why she was saying all this, but it was helping to get in off her chest. Selena felt as if she could not talk to people about this stuff, but for some reason, she was comfortable with her brother already.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Neal smiled. "My Mom said same. But I believe we both got something from our moms, our inner side. We're not like our father on the inside, just the looks." he said. Miraculously their mothers had been so much alike. Well, Neal's was before she changed suddenly. He still didn't know why.
"I think you, too, are beautiful. So your Mom gave you her beauty gene too."

"Well, she gave you the best she could despite her condition. That's very generous. I didn't have any of that before I ran. But there was a guy at rehab who told me a lot of wise things. He believed heaven and afterlife. And he taught me a lot too. And for once I felt like my Mom's spirit was with me. It gave me enough courage to start over with my life." Neal said. He felt somewhat relieved, like something heavy had fallen off his chest. He was a con, a thief and overall a criminal, he wasn't sharing type nor trusting one. But his sister made him feel like they already shared something others cannot understand, something that made him feel good.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am

Selena looked at Neal and nodded. Her mother was the best mother around, no matter what anyone said, "She was an angel. I miss her so much. She always had her head up, no matter what." She said with a smile on her face.

"She always gave and never took, I swear." She said looking at her newly found brother. He was such a nice guy already. She already loved this man, wanted to be with her brother, but she was not sure if he really wanted her or not.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Neal smiled a warm smile. "It's a good thing you had her." he said. He wasn't that lucky with his mother after she changed but he still had some time of the good her.
"Though my mother had lots of bad days she too had taught me something. And I'm glad I had that time with her." the con admitted to his newly found sister.
He really liked the girl and despite some shock accepted her already.
"You know, I never thought I'd be having a sister. But it turns out a good feeling. I'm glad you picked me as your mark." Neal laughed, a sparkle in his blue eyes.
And then he remembered he still had a hiding to do and stuff to sell, but that moment it didn't matter. He had found sister and liked that fact.

~

(OOC: I was thinking here... maybe some whump later on? nothing overly dramatical, just a bit maybe... )

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 am

Selena looked at Neal and nodded, "Yes I was lucky." She said looking ay her brother. Life was going to be different for sure from now on. Selena liked her brother, but anything could change in a second.

Selena smiled at her brother, "Well I am happy I tried to steal from you as well brother." She said looking at him. She leaned on him a little rubbing arm a little. She was a little cold, but Neal felt warm.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 pm

"I'm glad you were. And guess you still are." his smile was bright and genuine.
Sure from this moment their lives changed. He just hoped with all the trouble around and FBI on his trails nothing too bad could happen. But there was always a possibility of some mishap ahead.

The newly found brother smiled warmly at his sister. At least something was good in his life.
"Hey, how about we get your friend and go to my place? There's definately warmer and more appropriate place for scheming." he suggested noticing that Selena was cold. He shrugged off his jacket and put it over the girl's shoulders.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 am

Selena looked at Neal and nodded as well, "Yes I guess I am." She said melting into that bright smile and those blue eyes, like every other girl did around Neal. She really liked this man and was so happy to be close to him like this. She really wanted to be with him and not have to worry about trouble with cops or anything like that, so she had to help right?

Feeling the warmth from Neal's jacket and the smell of him made her feel comfortable. It was something about this ma that drew her in right away. At right she was scared, but now she was moving in with him. It was crazy, but hey, why not give it a try! Selena nodded her head and smiled, "Ok Where should we meet you?" She asked looking at him

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm

"Of course you are." he said and his smile stayed on his face. It wasn't rare to see Neal Caffrey flashing heart-melting smiles to women but this was different. This smile truly lit up his features and added warmth to his being. Because this smile came from heart.
Neal didn't know how but this girl had opened some doors to something that was completely new to him. Something inside his con man heart had changed.
Maybe it was the discovery of a family member he didn't even know about. Because never before he'd found any more of his family, thinking he's the only kid.
But it felt unexpectedly good to have sister, especially so cute one.

"Er... well, I still have this jewel I need to hide. And some bugger-heads are probably after me. I think we should meet at park, at Bethesda fountain, say in an hour. I'll try to get away of kill-dogs and put this thing away and get some stuff turned into cash so we can have more done." Neal offered. He didn't want to pull Selena into danger yet, so it seemed good idea.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 am

“Meeting you of course I was.” She said looking at him. She knew that having a new family member had to be hard on Neal, because it was on her too, so it was no different. The smile on Neal’s face told her he was not mad and truly a loving man. That smile got to her quickly and she loved it. It meant a lot to Selene to be welcome this fast and not have him call her a liar about the whole thing, because some people would ask for a DNA test, but with Neal under watch they could not do that right now at all huh?

Nodding her head, Selena got up and smiled at him. It was unreal that all this was happening. She had met her brother and now moving in with him, and helping him run cons maybe; if he allowed it that was. Selena would have to hurry to get to her friend and get her on broad and meet her brother as planned. It would not be good if she did not get there on time, but she could make sure that did not happen.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Neal beamed. Possibly worst week ever was hopefully ending.
He had yet to hide few new things but it didn't matter now.
He miraculously had found his sister. Yeah, Moz would start his 'she-can-be-an-agent' or 'do-not-fall-for-government-traps' talks and scold him for trusting 'the-first-beauty-face-that-comes-across' but Neal somehow felt it with his heart Selena was his sister. Some things one could feel in their heart, no matter what others thought.
Probably his bald friend will like to check the DNA match one day.
But with heart Neal already knew it was for real.

Shaking his distracted brain back into reality Neal looked around. No threats for now.

"Okay, we gotta go. I'll walk you till it's safe." he said, getting up with a wince when pain shot through his knee and a crack signaled about his hurt leg. 'Should've thought better before jumping off that rooftop'-Mozzie's voice rung in his head. Yeah, maybe he didn't think too often.

PostSubject: Re: One day at a time (Neal)   

Back to top Go down

One day at a time (Neal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2