Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Reality of life (Dan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:26 am

Dan got his friend to come and get him, so he waited outside, not bothering to lock the door at all. he waited on the steps and got in as soon as his friend got there. Dan had no idea what to do. He did not want to go back to being a druggie low life, but being clean was not working either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 am

It was past midnight. Teddy had got to her friend Irene's house, who had already gone to bed. The blomde thought of doing the same, but then decided that she had overreacted, and it was not good. So without saying anything, without even grabbing her jacket or her purse, she hopped in her car and drove back home, hoping to find Dan still there.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 am

After Dan's friend got there to pick him up, he sat back as is friend drove him back to his place, Dan got out of the car and ran a hand through his hair. He was worried about the fight he had with Teddy, but she was being a world class bitch in his eyes, but there again his wind was cloudy and he was not thinking clearly. Dan had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 am

By the time Teddy got home, Dan had already left. She sighed and got inside of the house. She entered his old room; everything was gone. She went back to the living-room and found one of his poem notebooks, one he had forgotten. She started to breath faster. Why had she done something like that? She sat down on the couch and took the notebook in her hands.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 am

Dan hung with his friend, but all he could talk about was Teddy. He seemed like that is all he could think about, even though he was mad at her. He really hated that they were fighting. They had both said hurtful things and he felt bad, but it was all said and done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 am

Teddy sighed, looking through the notebook. She was not reading anything yet, she was just thinking about talking to Dan and doing something to get him back. It had been a mistake, she knew that. Maybe he would come back to take his notebook... She grabbed her cell-phone and called him. She just hoped that he would answer and wouldn't ignore her.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 am

After a little while Dan's friend passed out and he started looking for his notebook, so he could write and take his mind off the problems he was having. Sighing heavily when, he did not locate his beloved poem book. He looked everywhere for his book. That was his only true love, his notebook was his soul almost. When he did not find it, he started walking back to Teddy's house to get the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 am

Teddy gently set the notebook down on the coffe table and took her head in her hands. She was very tired and very upset with herself, that she felt that if she read Dan's poems, she would definetly get worse. She didn't know what to do, because she knew she had made a big big mistake.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 am

Dan looked around as he was on his way to Teddy's. He wanted his notebook and that was all. He did not even want to speak to Teddy right now. He did not need that trouble in his life. He was happy with his work and drugs and that was all he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:08 am

Teddy remained in the same position, occasionally sighing and shaking her head. She assumed he would come back to take his notebook and she wanted to talk to him. She had trouble at work, she had to wake up early the next day. But he was all she could think of.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 am

Dan walked up to the door and knocked on the door. He had left his key, so now he had to wait for her to answer the door. He knew she was home too since her car was there. he just hoped this did not blow up into a big fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 am

Teddy jumped a little when she heard the knocking. Who could it be, at that late hour of night? Maybe it was Dan. She got up quickly and opened the door. She took a deep breath, seeing that it was him. Her eyes were still a bit red and she looked tired.
"Hey," she greeted him, looking down at her feet.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:01 am

He looked at her and just nodded, "I came for my notebook." He said looking at her. He walked in the house and grabbed his notebook. He knew she might want to talk, but he was not sure he wanted to talk right now, or not. It was going to be hard to talk about, because he did have not wanted to do this but it had happened he had hurt Teddy, just want he did not want to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Teddy nodded and moved out of the doorway, to let him in. "Yeah, I thought so," she mumbled, still looking down. She slowly shut the door and turned around to face him. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him with big, watery eyes. "Look, I'm sorry," was all she could say.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 am

"Look I just came for my notebook. I don't want to talk ok." He said rubbing his head. He was not sure if he wanted to talk or not. It was a long day, and he was not sure what to do right now. He wanted to get stoned and not think about anything else right now. He wanted to be happy and not be fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 am

Teddy swallowed hard looking at him. "Okay, but please, just listen to me. I've made many mistakes in my life, and this was one of them. I reacted too quickly and completely wrong. It's not about you, because I know how strong you are and I know that you will be able to go on through life even if you leave this place. This time it's about me. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you," she spoke softly.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 am

He looked over at her and sighed. He nodded sigh slightly and sat down, "Ok talk." He said looking at her. He knew he had to let her say everything she had to say. He understood that she messed up and what she meant by her words, but sometimes words did not fix things. But sometimes they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 am

Teddy took a deep breath. She sat down by Dan and took his hand in hers, just like the first time they met at the hospital.
"I can't let you go like this. You can't go only because I was so stupid and said what I said. I still want to be here for you, I still want to help you, just the way you helped me. I have changed since you came here. I don't know what I would do without you, Dan..."

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 am

Dan looked at her and sighed shaking his head, "What you said really hurt me Teddy. I messed up and I know that, but I am really trying hard. My life is hard and you know that. I am here alone all day, and don;t get me wrong, I love what you do, but I am still here alone. I started off bad and I messed up by using. I am sorry ok." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 am

Teddy sighed and gently squeezed his hand.
"I know, I know," she nodded, swallowing hard. "I've been busy and I didn't do what I said I'd do. The thing is that... I want you here. So please, if you could forget all the crap I said and come back," she said, looking straight at him with her big, watery eyes.
He was not just a friend for her. She had started to feel more.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 am

Dan watched her and shook his head, "I don't want to come back, just because you feel bad ok?" He said softly looking at him. He did not want to be here just because he was a druggie, with problems. He did not need her feeling sorry for him. He did not want that at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 am

Teddy shook her head and looked down at their hands together. Tears were threatening to roll down on her cheeks, but she was trying to stay strong in front of Dan.
"It's not because I feel bad, it's because... Because I care about you so much... I thought you already noticed that," she spoke, still not looking at him.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 am

Dan sighed and looked at her, "Sure did not seem like it earlier. You were the one that wanted me gone, and not to be here anymore. You are the one that pushed me away. Not the other way around." He said looking at her and got up. He hated times like this, but it happened. It was part of being an adult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:15 am

Teddy raised her watery eyes to look at him when he stood up. She did the same and caught his hand with hers. "Dan!" she exclaimed. You could see on her face how upset she was about herself, about doing something like that. "Did you even hear what I said now? Yes, I did a mistake before; everyone does them. I told you that I care about you, I told you that I don't know what I'd do without you. Do you realize that I have never said these before?" A tear went down on her cheek, while another one threatened to do the same.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:39 am

Dan sighed looking at her, "I heard you, but you have to understand that I have no one, and you were going to leave me too. I am not going to hold you to me, because you feel bad. You say you care now, but what happens if I mess up again? Those hurtful words will be spoke." He said looking at her. He hated seeing woman cry, but he was hurt as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   

Back to top Go down

Reality of life (Dan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next