Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Reality of life (Dan)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Reality of life (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 am

Teddy had been living with Dan for almost a month. It was a nice turn of events and she felt good that she could help. He was such a great guy, especially after getting rid of his drugs, and she enjoyed him being there. He helped a lot around the house, he also wrote and he could support her when she needed it. It was a new, nice feeling.
That day had been a long, tiresome one, so she was just happy to get home. She opened the door and walked inside.
"Dan, I'm home!" she said, as she started taking off her shoes and her jacket.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 am

Dan had loved to have Teddy around. Dan felt better having someone around to look after him, and keep him clean, though he wanted his drugs still.
Dan was writing more and more, and even selling his writing again, which was great. He wanted to support Teddy and not have her supporting him, like some low life. When he heard her home he stood up and looked at her. "Hey Teddy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:39 am

Teddy dropped her purse on a chair, put her shoes and her jacket away, then passed a hand through her hair. She smiled sweetly as she walked into the kitchen, where Dan was.
"Hey," she greeted back, placing a kiss on his cheek. He was such a great guy and she was happy that she had thought of bringing him into her home. "How was your day?" she asked, pouring herself a glass of water.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 am

He watched her make her way to him and smiled at the kiss. It was great to be with her like this.
"my dad was good. A little long, but it was good.I got a few more poems to sell." He said looking at her. He was happy they were together with each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 am

Teddy took her glass of water and sat down at the table, near Dan. She smiled big seeing all the notebooks on the table.
"Really?" she asked, once again passing a hand through her blonde hair. "It would be nice to hear them, if you don't mind. It's been a long day," she told him.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 am

He looked at her, and closed his book. "Not today." He said looking at her. "I have dinner made." He said looking at her. He went to the stove, where dinner was and he got plates and started ti dish up dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 am

Teddy frowned ever-so-slightly, surprised by the fact that he didn't want to read his poems. "That's not nice," she said, though it was just a joke. She was not going to let this affect her. When she heard that he had made dinner, a big smile pulled on her lips. "Oh my God, you shouldn't have... I could have called for a pizza," she told him. It was great to have him there, it really was.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 am

He looked at her and shook his head. "I said no ok. Let it go." He said looking at her, as he dished up the dinner. He walked over and placed her food down on the table and sighed. He got his plate and sat down too. He was not sure why she seemed like this tonight. She seemed like she wanted to fight tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am

Teddy was a bit surprised by his short reply, seeing that she was only joking and she didn't mean to have a fight with him. She had never fought with him before, actually. She didn't say anything else, but got two forks out and handed one to him. "Here," she said. But right then, she noticed something on his arm, seeing that his sleeves were rolled up. She caught his wrist in her hand and looked at the needle mark. "Dan, what is that?" she asked seriously.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 am

Dan did not want to fight, but his body was feeling wonderful, and weird all at the same time. He reached for the fork, and looked at her with a glared, when she grabbed his arm. "Let go." He said and pulled his am away and pulled down his sleeve. He did not need her telling him how to live his life. She was not his ruler. Yes, it was her house, but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:32 am

By now, Teddy was disappointed. It meant that all of her efforts had been in vain, seeing that by silence, he admitted to what he had done. She didn't glare back, but her parted lips said everything. "Dan, what have I told you, when you came here?" she asked, putting the fork down on the table.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 am

He looked at her and pushed his chair back. "Shut up." He said standing up. He was so tired of her always being the good girl that was perfect, and he was the dirty druggie. He shook his head and started to pace. "Ok I used so what?! I told you I couldn't do it with out it! You know this! You knew who I was, when you asked me to come stay with you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 am

Teddy stood up as well, slamming the small towel in her hands on the table. "No, Dan!" she said, shaking her head. "I knew who you had become, I knew that you had changed. This is why I offered you a place to stay, because I thought that you were a decent man and I had done something to change you. Have all my efforts really been in vain?"

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 am

He looked at her and growled. "I told you who i was! You wanted to help me! I told you to leave and not come back, but you always have to have it your god damn way!" He said loudly and shook his head. He was not happy about all, this, but the drugs made him happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 am

Teddy swallowed hard and shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest. "It was my job to help you leave the drugs! Why I brought you home? That's a good question. I guess I just wanted to be a good person, but you don't appreciate it at all."

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 am

Dan looked at her and growled. "I am the one that does not appreciate? Me?" He asked stepping closer to her. "I cook, and clean and wash your damn clothes and I get treated like this?!" he yelled pushing the plates off the table with a growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:37 am

Teddy remained in place and only jumped a little bit when he pushed the plates off the table. She hadn't expected to get here with him, because they had got along so great before. She glanced at the food and the broken plates, then looked up at him, her eyes starting to water.
"I told you to come here only if you are ready to put drugs aside," she stated slowly, looking into his eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 am

He shook his head looking at her. "You also said that you would help me! You are always to busy!" He said looking at the broken plates as well. He was so lost right now, and felt sick from what he had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 am

Teddy's eyes were watering and she kept swallowing, but it didn't help. "I... I do my best, Dan," she said. "I work every day, all day long. What do you want me to do?" she asked. She felt a bit guilty, but he shouldn't have done that, no matter what.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 am

He shook his head, "Don't worry about me anymore. I'm gone." He said walking to the room he was in and started to pack. He did not want to be here if she was going to be like this. he needed his drugs to make it. Why did she not get that? It was crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 am

Teddy nodded, trying not to let her tears roll down on her cheeks.
"Fine!" she said. "You can spend the night here, I'll go at my friend's place. Leave in the morning," she told him, grabbed her jacket and her purse, jumped in her shoes and walked out, slamming the door. She couldn't deal with this.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am

Dan listened to her and sighed. He never meant for this to happen, but it did, and he felt bad for that, but what could he say? He sighed as he packed. He did not want to go, but it might be for the best. Running a hand through his blonde curly hair, he glanced around the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 am

Teddy got out of the house and inside of her car. For a second, she just sat there, trying to stop her tears. She liked living with Dan, she respected him, but she had one rule: no drugs in a doctor's house. He had broken it, so it had to stop. She drove off to her friend; maybe it was better this way. But maybe not.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 am

Dan finished packing and he got his phone to text a friend and ask for a ride out of here. He wanted out of here, since Teddy did not want him here. He messed up once, and here it was. He was kicked out after one mess up. He did not think it was fair at all. Geez, it was one time and she freaked over nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 am

Teddy realized that what she had done was wrong. After all he had done, after all he had helped her with, he deserved a chance. But it was too late. She would go back home in the morning, hoping to meet him somehow.

PostSubject: Re: Reality of life (Dan)   

Back to top Go down

Reality of life (Dan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next