Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

A new patient (Dan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 am

"nothing is good! Nothing is ok!" He said loudly and screamed in pain. It hurt and it seemed no one understood that. It was not ok at all, and never would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 am

Teddy bit her lip at his reaction. She kept holding his hand in one hand, while the other one gently touched his cheek. She knew that she was not supposed to do that and she had left when he had done that, but she had to make him relax somehow.
"Dan, you will feel better soon, okay? Look at me. It's going to be okay," she told him gently, looking deep into his red, puffy eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 am

"it's not going to be ok!" He yelled moving away from her. It was hard to deal with and he was all alone right now. It felt as no one cared at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 am

Teddy knew how patients could be during their whitdrawal, but it hurt most with Dan. She swallowed and got up from the edge of the bed when he moved away from her.
"Dan, try to calm down and think straight, okay? The pain will fade away soon. I... will give you some time for yourself, I'll give you the night and see you in the morning," she said, then started to leave.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 am

He did not stop her. He did not want to. She was not being fair. She was being unfair with him right now and he could not take that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 am

Teddy knew that many patients didn't want anyone to witness their whitdrawal, or wanted only their closest people to be there. She was not one for Dan, she was only his doctor, so she was going to check on him in the morning. She passed a hand through her blonde hair and walked out of the room. She just wanted sleep, she was very tired and very confused.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 am

Dan sighed as some of the meds kicked in and eased his pain. He sighed and touched his head pating. He did just wanted one thing in this world and only one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 am

When Teddy finally got home, she took a quick shower and went straight to bed. It had been a tiresome day and she wanted to sleep, because tomorrow was another day. She thought about her patients, or better said, a particular one, but managed to fall asleep soon.

* Time Skip *

Teddy pinned her hair up in a messy bun as she walked on the hallways of the rehab to start her rounds. It was another day and she was fresh after a good night's sleep.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 am

Dan was up and had ate breakfast. He pushed the fruit around on his plate with a fork. He did not want to eat, but he knew it was best, because it would make him better and all. But he fear it would make him throw up. He had started throwing up last night after Teddy left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 am

Teddy took a deep breath as she found herself in front of Salvatore's door. She hoped that he felt better and understood that she only wanted to make him feel better. She knocked softly, before opening the door and stepping inside. She smiled slightly as she shut the door behind her.
"Good morning, Dan. How are you feeling today?" she asked, glancing over his charts again.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 am

Dan's head snapped to look at the door and the blonde that just walked in. 'Get out." he said looking back at the desk he was sitting at now. He did not want to see anyone at all, and he was going to make that clean. Why would he want to see anyone right now? People put him here, and people were keeping him here. He did not care to see anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:59 am

Teddy jumped slightly at Dan's reaction. She didn't understand what had happened. He had been so nice and kind the previous day, despite the fact that he was all in pain, and now he was acting like this. She swallowed and looked at him, then took only a couple of steps closer.
"No, I won't get out," she said, though in a gentle voice. "Because I am your doctor and I have to check on you and the effect the medication has on you."

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 am

"I SAID GET OUT BITCH!!" He said slamming his hands down on the desk as he got up. He turned to her, with fire in his eyes. He couldn't deal with her bitchy, 'I'm your hero' shit right now. He did not want this at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 am

Teddy swallowed again; if it had been for her, she would have probably left with a patient acting like this. But it was her job and she had to do it right. Not to mention that she really wanted to help this young man, more than the others.
"First of all, I am here to help you when no one else is, so you don't get to call me a bitch," she said, just as calmly. "And second, it is my job to be here, so I can't get out. It only takes five minutes to check on you," she told him, then took another step towards him.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 am

He looked at her. "Get the fuck out!" He screamed again. He did not want her here, or anyone for that matter. Why was she still here, trying to help, when he did not want the help? She really was being a bitch right now and he could not deal with that right now. He just wanted his drugs and that was all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:44 am

Teddy knew that this was not the real Dan; this was Dan in whitdrawal, which made him so different from his real version. The problem was that she was not that good at talking and she could hurt people, even if she didn't mean to. And she didn't want this to happen with him, because God knew why, he was a different patient.
"You need help, Dan," she stated, raising her voice the slightest bit. "Where are all of your friends? Where is everyone when you need them? I don't see them here, but I am here. And not just because I'm your doctor, but because I do care."

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 am

Dan was rocking back and fort. He hurt so bad, because of the withdrawal, but also because of the his friends not being here with him. He was alone and that bugged him a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 am

When Dan didn't reply, but just rocked back and forth, Teddy started feeling bad about talking to him like that. She had probably touched a senstive cord and that was not what she wanted. She sighed softly and moved closer to him.
"Your withdrawal has started, and I've started your treatment tonight. It will not make the pain fully disappear, but it will make it better, okay?" she spoke gently, handing him a blister of pills.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am

He looked at her with red eyes and glared. "Get out!" He said and laid down pulling his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 am

Teddy sighed and shook her head. She was not good at talking, she was just a good physician. She had never met a patient like him, so she had no idea what to do. So she just nodded, knowing that days later, he would feel better and would go back to his true self.
"Okay," she replied simply, putting the a pill and the water on the nightstand. "Take that now, I'll come to see you later," she said, then turned around to leave.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 am

David looked over and sat up. He grabbed the pills and threw them back quickly and drank down his water. He just wanted this to end. That was all he cared about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am

Teddy was on the verge of opening on the door. She sighed again and turned her head slightly, to look at him.
"I am not the bad guy, Dan. Please, keep that in mind," she told him.
Normally, she wouldn't care. But this patient was different and he made her feel bad about everything.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 am

Dan rolled his eyes at her eyes and threw the empty cup at her as she walked out. He did not want to hear that crap right now. It was shit and that is how his mind was working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 am

Teddy got out just in time to not get hit by the cup. She sighed and shook her head. She knew that this patient was special in many ways, and that was why it was more difficult to work with him. But she was a good doctor and a real professional, so she would do something about it.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 am

Dan groaned laying back down and pulling his legs to his chest and held them. It hated this so much, and wanted his drugs. They made him better. Made him feel real, and painless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   

Back to top Go down

A new patient (Dan)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness in the Big Apple :: Rehab :: Drug-
Jump to: