Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

A new patient (Dan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 am

He sighed sitting back a little shaking still and it was not slowing down at all. It was hard on ones body and this was hard for Dan. He had not been clean for over ten years and he did not want this at all. He had problems. Too many to deal with clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 am

Teddy sighed seeing that he was not feeling better. She got up from her chair, still looking at him. "Just a second," she said, letting go of his hand after a pretty long time. She opened the door and glanced on the hallway. Spotting the nurse from earlier, she frowned slightly.
"I thought I told you to bring me something," she said.
The short nurse nodded quickly and brought the medication. "Here it is," she said. "I'm sorry, Dr.Larsson."
"It's fine," Teddy said, going back inside. She shut the door, then turned her attention back to Dan. "Here it is. It's something meant to ease your pain until we can actually start the treatment, okay?" she said.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 am

Dan watched her get off the chair and go to the door and talk with the nurse. He sighed shaking and started to rock again. He needed to calm down a little and get the meds to calm his body and pain. He hoped they helped because it felt like nothing would help right now. He looked when he was handed the meds and popped them in his mouth quickly and looked around the room for water so he could swallow the pills. He needed the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 am

Teddy went to a small cupboard where patients had almost everything they needed. She took a bottle of water, then returned to his bed and handed it to him.
"Here," she said, then sat back down. But this time, not on the chair, but the edge of his bed.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 am

He took the bottle and opened it. he took a drink and swallowed the pills. "Thank you." He said nodding at her and smiled a little, though he was still shaking badly. He needed someone there with him. Someone that cared and would hold his hand and talk with him when he needed someone to talk with. He needed someone that cared for once in his life. He friends, but he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 am

Teddy looked at his face all the time. He was so handsome, that he seemed to capture her, even in this estate, shaking, sweating and with red, puffy eyes. A real smile pulled on her lips when he smiled for the same time. He was beautiful...
"You're welcome," she said with a slight nod. Her hand went over his again as he kept shaking. "Come on now..." she told him gently. "Try to calm down and think of something nice, okay?" She knew that positive thinking could always help.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 am

He looked at her when she told him to calm down. "I'm trying. You know, deep breaths thinking happy thoughts." He said laughing a little and nodding his head sightly. He was not sure what he could do to make it better or himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 am

Teddy smiled genuinely when he laughed slightly. She kept stroking his hand as she chuckled slightly and nodded.
"You are not the only one, you know," she said. She just wanted him to feel better and more relaxed, to have people around him and not see the rehab as an awful place. "You don't want to see me before an exam, I'm just the same. Like, deep breaths, thinking happy thoughts," she smiled.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 am

He looked at her and smiling at her. He was happy she was her with him. It really did make it better. He was having a hard time, mostly because he did not want the help at all. He wanted to have his fix and nothing else. Well maybe Teddy, but after her nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am

Teddy kept her small smile one as he looked straight at her and smiled. He was so beautiful and seemed a strong young man, despite the state he was in. Still touching his hand, she lowered her eyes. Had this really happened, had a patient made her shy? It seemed so.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 am

He closed his eyes waiting for the meds to take a effect and make him better. He opened his eyes a moment later and looked at her. "Tell me something about yourself." He said rubbing her hand. He wanted t hear something happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

Teddy kept looking down at their hands together for a moment; this was so unexpected, but if she made him feel a little bit better, she was happy. At his words though, she raised her eyes to look into his beautiful brown orbs.
"Wh-What?" she asked, a bit taken aback. "I, um... Okay, where should I start?" she asked herself, slight chuckle escaping her lips. No patient had ever wanted to know something about her before, so she didn't know how to answer to this question.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:17 am

He watched her and her face change. "Something happy. Childhood maybe." He said looking at her with a small smile. "Please." He said and started blinking his big brown eyes. He always used his eyes at girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 am

Teddy kept looking at him when he started blinking his beautiful eyes. Well, he had definetly got to her with that. She was not sure if it was just something he did without even knowing, or it was something he used to get girls, but it didn't really matter. A small smile in the corners of her lips, she took his hand in hers and nodded a bit.
"Okay, let's see..." she said. "I was born in Sweden, but I moved to Phoenix with my parents when I was three years old because my father got a better job there; he is a Physics teacher. I... have a half-sister, she's older by twelve years; she remained with her mother in Sweden. We have never got to know each other properly, but even after all this time, we still send each other birthday cards, so that must be something," she said with a slight chuckle. She had never thought that talking about herself in front of an unknown man would feel so nice.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 am

He smiled and nodded a little. That was not what he was thinking, but it was nice anyways. He liked hearing that she had a happy childhood, or so it seemed. "Can I lay down?" He asked looking at her and yawned a little bit. He wanted to lay down and see if that helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 am

At his question, Teddy nodded quickly and let go of his hand. "Sure," she said gently, getting up from the bed, so he could lay down and cover himself up if he wanted. She knew that he must have been tired, so she didn't want to stay there more than he should. "Should I go, do you want to sleep?" she asked gently, already grabbing his charts.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 am

He looked at her. "Please no." He said looking at her. "Unless you want to.. Or have to," He said watching her. He did not want to be alone at all, but he knew she had to get to work and that was understood. He was scared and had no friends here with him and that scared him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 am

Teddy had no idea why, but she felt flattered when he told her to stay. She knew that it was only because he was alone and scared, but still. With a swallow, knowing that she shouldn't get so close to a patient, she sat the charts back down, then sat down on the edge of the bed as well.
"No no, I don't have to go right now. I've got some free time," she told him, but then looked down at her hands. "And I do want to stay." She couldn't explain it, but she wanted to stay.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

He nodded a little and laid back all the way. He closed his eyes and sighed a little. He put one hand behind his head and the other on his stomach. "Tell me a Christmas story of your childhood please." He asked looking at her. He wanted to hear a childhood that was better then his, because his was so sad and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 am

Teddy finally raised his eyes to look at him again when he managed to find his spot in the bed. He was so troubled and had so many problems, yet he was still so handsome and strong. He seemed to feel a little bit better thanks to the medication, so that made Teddy ask herself how he looked when he was all clean and away from drugs. At his words, a smile pulled on her lips.

"A Christmas story, let's see... There are many, I used to love Christmas. Okay, I was about seven or eight years old back then. When I went to school, I always had some money from my dad in my backpack, because he always said that maybe I needed something, maybe I wanted something and I had to be prepared. He would ask me every day if I had enough money and at times, I would say no, even though I had some saved in there. It was just that the Christmas was close and I wanted to buy my parents a present. I bought them a vase I liked, it's not even that pretty, to be honest," she chuckled. "The Christmas night, I wanted to do it just like they did and put it under the tree. Well, on the way there, I stumbled and dropped it; it naturally broke in many pieces. I was upset, but my mom came, since she was not asleep yet, glued the pieces together and kept it just like that. She still has it back at home in Phoenix," Teddy finished with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 am

He smiled at her and nodded. "What color was the vase?" He asked looking at her. It sounded like a great family and great Christmas. He ever had that. "My Christmas was nothing like that." He said looking at his hands now and sighed. "My nanny was the only one that got me a gift on Christmas." He said sighing once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 am

Teddy smiled slightly when she saw him smile; she liked it when he did that. "It was... blue. I've always liked blue. Actually no, it was blue and white, with weird drawings all over it," she chuckled.

At his next words though, she swallowed and wiped the smile off her face. "I... I'm sorry," was all she was able to say. It was sad and she was not that good at talking.

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 am

He looked at her and smiled and nodded. "Nice. Sounds good." He said nodding. He shrugged when she said sorry. "Don't be sorry. It is ok." He said shaking his head a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Teddy Larsson

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 am

Teddy suddenly felt a bit bad about the fact that she had had such a happy childhood, while he didn't. His childhood and his wrong friends had brought him in here and it was sad, it was... really sad. So she decided to change the topics.
"Can you read one of your poems for me?" she asked with a slight smile and a shy raise of shoulders. "Do you have a notebook somewhere here?"

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:44 am

He looked at her and smiled. "Yeah My notebook is on the little table over there." He said. "What do you want to hear? Happy? Sad? Dark? Weird?" He asked looking at her. He was happy she wanted to hear his poems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new patient (Dan)   

Back to top Go down

A new patient (Dan)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness in the Big Apple :: Rehab :: Drug-
Jump to: